Two-time winner Carlos Alcaraz will miss this year's Wimbledon because of a wrist injury.
Top Headlines
The force said no arrests have been made in relation to the offences dating back to the 1980s and 1990s.
The trio replace Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, who left the BBC dance competition last year.
NextEra’s proposed acquisition of Dominion Energy comes as Americans are paying a lot more for electricity, and data centers are demanding a lot more power from utilities.
With the upheaval in the Persian Gulf disrupting oil and gas supplies, Russia is looking to deepen its energy ties to China.
The SNP leader is to be formally sworn in on Wednesday before he chooses a new cabinet.
Who is standing for Parliament in the Greater Manchester constituency of Makerfield?
Steven Rosenbaum, author of “The Future of Truth,” said he had started his own investigation after The New York Times asked about the fake quotes.
The Hague-based court declines to comment, saying applications for warrants are classified as secret.
Transit officials and unions representing Long Island Rail Road employees agreed to a new contract on Monday, ending a three-day strike. But service remained limited on Tuesday morning.
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth is taking on a problem that the Pentagon and Congress have tried, and mostly failed, to address for years.
First stop for the royal couple was an event in Belfast to celebrate the city hosting this year's Irish music festival Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann
As Ross Stewart receives a Scotland recall while Oli McBurnie, Kieron Bowie and Lennon Miller miss out, Tom English delves into the thinking behind Steve Clarke's World Cup squad.
That's the provocative question that researchers dug into after the U.S. shut down its premier aid agency.
Cristiano Ronaldo is set to play in a record sixth World Cup after being selected in Portugal's squad for this summer's tournament.
‘The Mandalorian And Grogu’: Reviews & Reactions To Star Wars Movie
Anker fixes the two worst things about power stations
Meghan Markle Marriage a ‘Disaster’ for Prince Harry — Expert
As the trial of two teenagers gets under way in Glasgow, a court hears that 18-year-old Cole Turley had earlier pled guilty to murder.
Cabinet minister Darren Jones updates MPs after the government was accused of withholding some documents.